How to Share Your Screen with Teams
- Join or start your meeting with the option of video or voice by selecting the icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Move your mouse to the bottom-middle of the screen during a meeting in Teams.
- Choose the chat control options.
- Click the third icon from the left, the icon with the square box and arrow.
- You can then choose to share your screens, desktops, windows, or programs.
- To stop sharing your screen click on the square icon with the X in the middle.
Article by Jose Vargas